Contact Info / Websites
Happy 4th of July everyone!
if you remember me, it's been almost 2 years since my last movie, Hoodoos: http://www.newgrounds.com/p ortal/view/516086. Finally, after a lot of time spent pursuing other artistic endeavors, I bring you my new short, The Truth About George Washington: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/573800/
Learn the secret history of the famous George Washington, much of which has been swept under the rug.
Enjoy and thanks for watching!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I started this in February but animated 80% of it over the past month. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!
The fantastic geological formations that litter the surface of the desert planet Ouroboros are not its only natural wonder. Many diverse life forms dwell amongst the towering hoodoos, sweeping arches, and massive cliffs. Unbeknownst to each individual creature, his or her existence is only a small part of a perpetual and interconnected cycle. Geometric impossibilities and anomalous laws of physics present themselves at the most unexpected moments. Great multitudes wage brutal battles over frivolous differences. Motile beings transform into sessile plants, death gives way to life and the cycle begins again.
I made this delicious Salad Fingers cookie today. It was just phenomenal! It's a real cookie not an April Fools Joke.
2009-03-05 08:02:33 by VillainousTurtleSLC
Hi guys. If anyone has the expertise or can show me a place where I can download a video player that has the following:
-play button which once it has been depressed will turn into a pause button.
-skip forward and backward buttons
-progress bar so youcan see how much of the video has been played
-a time passed/duration
The video doesn't need to be deployed to a web server it can just be embedded in the flash. I know about the FLV Playback component, and it seems to have just about all of this. However, I think it requires you to deploy the video to a server and I don't know if you can just embed the video into the flash. Also, is it possible to modify the look of the FLV Playback component?
Any links or help are GREATLY APPRECIATED!
I hope this isn't a dumb question!
Hey guys! Hot off the computer- my holiday submission for the 2008 Winter Flash Off!
I know I'm coming to this whole thing really late... I started this animation on November 7th and it's been a lot of work up until today when I got all the finishing touches put on it.
It's about a yeti, some penguins, snowmen and an evil walrus!
Happy Holidays and enjoy!
I keep getting comments saying that just because this movie was made 2 years ago, but posted recently, it must be stolen. I explained to one commenter with the following:
I can give you a full run down of how this was made and other reasons why it's mine.
1. The background image behind the hunters was shot by my brother, at Yellowstone National park, just above the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, on the trail above the lower falls. The image behind the deer was shot in the mountains of emigration canyon, in SLC, Utah, by me. I have that same photo with my family in it taken that same day by a passing tourist. They were then printed at Kinkos onto large glossy sheets and taped to the wall behind the figures.
2. This animation was made in 2006 for my beginning animation class at the University of Utah. The professor of that class watched as I hand-crafted the figures from Bendy Sculpy and wire. He could vouch for me if pressed.
3. I have photographs of me standing in front of the miniature set where this all went down.
4. That is my voice. I can do that voice on command.
5. The red clay used to make the blood was stuck to the wall behind the scene. Some of the clay stained the wall at my brother's apartment where I used to live. If you go over there, the stains are STILL there because they are so hard to clean off.
6. I have a notebook with storyboard sketches and concept sketches for this film.
7. This played at the University of Utah film festival in January 2007. I got tickets to Tower theaters for entering.
8. My name is Christian Madsen.
How would I know so much about the making of this film if I hadn't made it myself? Geez. I think the only thing worse than some of the half ass crits I get where people say, "Boring and predictable" is when people say, "Hey, you didn't make this!!!"
Well, here is proof that I made the thing- This ought to settle it.