blobba blob blob blobba blob blob

It's so complex and smooth!

I could watch it for hours! And I have been.

TheBoogley responds:

HA! I feel the same way about hoodoos! :)

War Of Teh Worlds War Of Teh Worlds

Rerecord it with better sound quality.

The sound quality killed it. It looks kind of neat, but I think you could make something much funnier. I bet everyone in your class was really impressed.

Alight Alight

What a coincidence!

I have followed your website and some of your tutorials. I even saw your kick starter request to get this funded. And the first time I login to Newgrounds in quite a while, it shows up. Awesome!

Ready Steady Hit The Yeti Ready Steady Hit The Yeti

The animation was cool

The game sucked. Make it all just animation and give it a story because the look is fantastic. Plus it had Dio in it so just stick with badass music and animation and keep the game aspect out of it.

PumpkinMan 2 PumpkinMan 2

I like the music and the graphics!

But it was too easy to get killed and get stuck restarting. There was no sense of discovery because the level was always the same. But still a great game!

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

fantastically fun

just great!

Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks! Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks!

I looooved it!

The "loser musicians without cars" part was my favorite. I laughed real hard! :)

CountBoogie responds:

Stop laughing at my struggles! Haha, I'm kidding man, thanks a bundle for the review.

†Demonic Signs† †Demonic Signs†

Great

E for effort. I don't know how to feel about it. It seems like you grasp the concept but the execution could be better. Plus it seemed to cross Metal genres over it's duration. I don't know if that's good, bad, intentional or unintentional. Ah hell, I can't make music at all. This was badass! \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

haha, thanks. IT was some poor decisions on my part...for vocals. I was trying to showcase a little variety.
Now I could rip this shit up.
Check out newer stuff plz.

Three Brothers Three Brothers

Now these look awesome!

DId you have a reference? I love pagan gods. I'd love to see you do some Norse gods or something. Great, great work. I like the way they sort of glow from within.

JoshSummana responds:

no i didnt have a reference for these. Hades I used myself for the hand (took a photo) but as for the rest no i didnt lol

Mario Stage Mario Stage

That's a very funny interpretation.

I've always liked when people take the unrealistic and re render it in a more realistic style.

Going Down Going Down

A suggestion

Take the line from the second frame, and put it in the bubble in the first. Then delete the second frame.