Ready Steady Hit The Yeti Ready Steady Hit The Yeti

The animation was cool

The game sucked. Make it all just animation and give it a story because the look is fantastic. Plus it had Dio in it so just stick with badass music and animation and keep the game aspect out of it.

PumpkinMan 2 PumpkinMan 2

I like the music and the graphics!

But it was too easy to get killed and get stuck restarting. There was no sense of discovery because the level was always the same. But still a great game!

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

fantastically fun

just great!

:the game: :the game:

I don't get it.

I was just a guy standing on a green thing with clouds. I could die and that was it. Dumb.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

very fun

loved it

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Good ending

liked the graphics, little too easy. First game I've ever wasted my time beating on NG.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Cool, thanks for the nine!
Have you tried playing it on normal or even hard and not on easy?
Glad you liked the ending and that you wasted your time to beat my game!

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

got stuck on level 10

but otherwise great

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

I got bored real quickly.

Not enough going on.

Rage3! Rage3!

Great

Well, it was programmed fantastically. The gameplay was real great. But, I hate almost all video games so I didn't play it that long. But, that's just me. My big complaint? I'm sick of stick figures. Can't you be more original? The only games I like are 2d games with great art and a sense of discovery as each level is uncovered. So get someone who is a talented artist and make a game like this but with badass graphics rather than generic crap.
Oh, part of the soundtrack sounded like Apple Loops? Was it? Anyhow, good work. Wish I could program like you.