blobba blob blob blobba blob blob

It's so complex and smooth!

I could watch it for hours! And I have been.

TheBoogley responds:

HA! I feel the same way about hoodoos! :)

War Of Teh Worlds War Of Teh Worlds

Rerecord it with better sound quality.

The sound quality killed it. It looks kind of neat, but I think you could make something much funnier. I bet everyone in your class was really impressed.

Alight Alight

What a coincidence!

I have followed your website and some of your tutorials. I even saw your kick starter request to get this funded. And the first time I login to Newgrounds in quite a while, it shows up. Awesome!

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Love this one too. I had to watch it again because

of the new one, plus I can't believe it's been a year.

TheBoogley responds:

time is a fickle mistress my friend

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Whoa I watched this like 20 times...

My favorites are, in order:
#1. Blue Robot, because that dance animation is great, love the motion blur.
#2. Orange Caterpillar, I love the running head but I'm also impressed by the individual pieces walking forward and rejoining.
#3. Red Bird, because he is just gangster.
#4. Green Frog, I like his head shape.
#5. Purple Lad, because, why is she naked?
#6. Yellow skull/octopus man, I don't really like him, so that's why he's 6.

Good day to you sir.

TheBoogley responds:

You've totally read my mind, I like them in that order too, and for those reasons... I was kind of confused and frightened when I finished the purple lady, it's just how she came out... perhaps too many ours alone at the computer. And I don't really like how the yellow guy turned out either, what the hell is he supposed to be anyway. I just wanted a character to grow randomly on each beat, and he does that, but not in a good way. GIVE ME BACK MY BRAIN!! 8O

The Pigpen The Pigpen

So unique!

Loved it! Much like all your stuff!!! :)

FelixColgrave responds:

Thanks VT. :)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

This is definitely your best yet.

What a great cliffhanger at the end! The music and narration sound absolutely perfect and better than Hollywood. When the feature is released, it will be remembered as true art and I will be there to see it.

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Wonderful animation and a great song!

This is a great promotion for the fantastic music. It was very fun to look at! :D

DASH it! DASH it!

Great from start to finish!

Great music, awesome, trippy animation, nice combination of FBF with tweens and loops. I love it! :)

Just Like That Just Like That

Great stuff!

I loved it! I wish you hadn't used such thick black lines but other than that I loved it. Great music and I love Norway!